Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Awards time

I have recieved few awards from friends.

The 1st one is the participation award from Shanthi for participating in her State's Special event. Thanks a lot Shanthi. It means a lot to me. It was a nice event to participate in and showcase different cusines from different states.





Hema has showered me with the following awards. Thanks a lot for thinking of me. The lovely awards and the encouraging comments keep me going. So here is the list of awards






Scrumptious Blog Award





Yum Yum Blog Award


One Lovely Blog Award



Beautiful Site Award



Inspiration Award






Brilliante Weblog Award




A Giant Bear Hug Award





Best Blog Darts Award


I would like to pass these awards to all my blogger friends. You all have been true inspiration to me....


I am happy to receive the Honest Scrap award from Padma. Thank you so much for your encouragement.



1. I love to sleep.
2. I work diligently, given any task I take it seriously.
3. I love good food decorated nicely. I will try anything well presented.
4. I love shopping, window shopping more so...
5. I love chatpata food...
6. I love fresh herbs - mint, cilantro...
7. I love the food channel.
8. I love get togethers, I just sit and watch the fun around me.
9. I am a very quiet person and it takes me a long time to open up and make friends
10. I am trying to teach honesty to my 8 year old daughter. Any help/tips on that will be a life saver.

I would like to pass this award to all my blogger friends.

30 comments:

  1. Hi! Lovely, you are showered with awards.Congrats Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on ur awards dear ...

    you have a lovely blog with yummy recipes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your well deserved award..keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. prasukitchen, Pavithra - thanks a lot dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your awards dear.... well deserved :)
    Love to read few lines about you and was impressed with the 10th point... good ... even we have been telling the same to our 8 year old boy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is plenty of awards, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congraz on all ur awards...hope u get lots more....

    ReplyDelete
  8. you need a BIG trophy chest as there will be many more on the way I am sure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow congrats, u really deserved all these awards..Enjoyed reading about u..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cham, Sushma, Rekha, Kalyan and Priya - thanks for the wonderful comments too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so many awards.Congrats for the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on all your awards dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the truly deserved awards!:)I love food channel, window shopping, am very quiet too!I have just have a 2 yr old so can learn some tips from you...Any tips on how to raise a kid:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your awards. Nice to know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on all your awards. Nice to know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your well deserved awards dear. Its a lovely write up:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Parita - thanks.
    Shri - patience, key to being a good parent and I know I need loads of it.
    A2Z , Sireesha and Viki - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on your awards dear your deserve them and nice knowing little about you. cool watermellon juice and sorbet looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats with all the awards, i love the glass you have serve them also.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi first time here, nice blog. Like your watermelon juice & Congratulations on the awards!

    ReplyDelete